I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
Hit me up with any of my fandoms and I’ll tell you:
- my “FOREVER” pairing
- my “sometimes” pairing (if i’m in the mood)
- my “friends-with-benefits” pairing
- my “adele” pairing (“WE COULD HAVE HAD IT AAAAAALL”)
- my “hatemance” pairing
- my “working on it” pairing
- my favorite threesome / poly ship
- my platonic “their friendship is too precious to mess it up with romance” ship
- my “i love it but don’t want it to happen” pairing
- my “it started out crack but now it’s serious and i regret everything” pairing
- my endgame pairing
- my “across time and space they will always find each other” pairing
- my “settling for second choice” pairing
- my “I don’t want to ship it but I do” pairing
- Frat buds
Twilight may be trash but at least they cast actual native americans to play natives
That is a serious burn for a LOT of movies. I’m not sure we have enough burn cream for this.
He is respected throughout the Jedi Order for his insight as well as his warrior skill. He has become the hero of the next generation of Padawans; he is the Jedi their Masters hold up as a model. He is the being that the Council assigns to their most important missions. He is modest, centered, and always kind. He is the ultimate Jedi.
- Matthew Stover, Star Wars: Episode III, Revenge of the Sith
ahahaha fell asleep a completely missed the class my still life was for ahahahaha
there goes a lettergrade.
where do i sign up to become an amazon
For a star to be born,
there is one thing that must happen:
a gaseous nebula must